Want to know the easiest way to start making money in your business? No, it’s not creating some IG Reels. The fastest and easiest way to increased profits is creating business systems that work for you!
What Are Business Systems?
- Be confident and consistent in your marketing.
- Save time and energy by leveraging templates.
- Scale your business with ease because you have a future plan.
- Be authentic with a brand and marketing strategy that represents you.
Marketing & Sales System
Let’s just start with the most important one shall we: How are you going to make money consistently? Whether you’re selling a service-package or a signature coaching program, if you don’t have a way to consistently attract, nurture, and convert qualified leads (potential buyers) in your business, you’re always going to feel like you’re chasing your tale.
Where you might be getting stuck right now is that you’re trying every strategy under the sun because of someone’s webinar that you attended (no shame – we’ve all been there).
But here’s the thing, the best marketing system system is the one that works for you! I know it seems overwhelming because everyone on the internet seems to be making sales so easily, but it’s really not that hard, I promise!
Consider the following when setting up your system:
- Keep It Simple: Have one platform where you can attract, nurture, and convert your target audience.
- Make sure you actually want to be on this platform and have the time and resources to devote to consistent content.
- Understand what type of content your audience wants from you and maintain a regular posting schedule.
- Designate the days or weeks when you will make offers (i.e. launching a program once a quarter vs. having something new to sell every week).
Related: Basics of Marketing Your Business
Client Experience System
You put in all this work with creating awesome content and getting your marketing just right, only to have a crappy on-boarding experience for those clients that you worked so freaking hard to get! Again, I’ve been there sis. Again, you live and learn.
A great client experience (aka onboarding) is about creating and increasing Customer Lifetime Value. A literal equation that tells you how much you can expect to make from one client over the lifetime of them working with you. A good experience basically comes down to: Will they buy from you again or recommend you to others.
Here’s some things to consider for your client experience:
- Have a comprehensive way that you onboard new clients whether it’s a welcome packet, video, or course.
- Have a way that you will triage and respond to questions and concerns and set a policy for a 24hr response time.
- Think of ways to express gratitude that don’t break the bank (a hand written note or 30 min on-boarding call).
Product Creation System
I’ll be honest. Creating courses is the bane of my existence. No really. I hate sitting down and recording hours of slides and everything else. And I know my clients do as well. And because I hate it, I’ve found that I will procrastinate like hell to not get it done.
And don’t get me wrong, I love my business, and I love the products I create for women. But dammmnnnn it’s such a process. Maybe it’s not courses for you but another product that you want to deliver but don’t want to create! That’s why you need a system.
So, in order to esentially trick myself into doing my work, I’ve crafted an intricate product creation system
- Stop trying to make it perfect! Do what you can with what you have you’re clients think this is fine!
- Use templates dummy!! No seriously, check out resources like Creative Market and Etsy where tons of people who’s literal job it is to create things like slide and workbook templates exist! #smallbusinessstaturday
- Do the thing you don’t want to do first! Just take action (like outlining the course) and let it snowball from there.